Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Waiting Game

I had a CT scan done earlier in the week for the company in California to start making my new jaw joints. It takes about 8 weeks to make them and will be customozed to fit the exact shape of my face. So..... that means I have a new surgery date and am scheduled for June 24th at 7:30 am.  I am so excited that I am able to have it done here in Northwest Arkansas and I get to have it done sooner than my original scheduled date in September. I have lots of appointments between now and then. I haveto go back to the surgeon next week to make molds of my mouth and teeth so he can decided the best way to get my teeth and jaws to fit together. 







I have had my braces on for 4 months now and my teeth are straighter than I thought they even could be this quickly. I will go to the orthodontist next week and have the lower teeth slenderized and retracted.  I'm not completely sure what this involves but it doesn't sound like it will be a good time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment